Selasa, 15 April 2008

Letter to God

Dear God,
how long it have to takes to forget anything bad happens?
till now, I couldn't stop to thinking about her.
after all bad things she has done to me, it's not stop to loving her
not makes me become hate
now I can't feel what's love & what's hate
tell me... am I okay, God?

am I sick?
probably
am I normal?
not sure

you know what I want vengeance, may I God?
I want her to feel what I've felt, pain, disappointed, stress, embarrassing, jealous
I want her to realize about pure love, true love & how I means to her.

If she's not belong to me, please God... pull out this feeling
RELEASE ME
release it from this feeling

amieen

2 komentar:

Aleeya mengatakan...

As your best friend i would like to say : Kalo lo mau nangis, teriak...lakuin aja sekarang ! yang kenceng ! but life so complicated, lo ga bisa terus menerus terpaku sama satu hal, for sure...your life must goes on. Ada waktunya lo bakalan ketawain apa yang lakuin sekarang dan I bet saat itu lo udah menjadi orang yang lebih kuat dalam hadapin segala hal. Cheer Up !! ["AL" : Dudulz]

grandy mengatakan...

sal.. urang teu ngartos.. apakah saia kurang mahir ber bhs inggris ataw engrish anjeun terlalu canggih... hihihi.. geus, iraha ulin ka jkt... carita2 atuhhh... futsalll nepi pingsan ambeh tong stress... ;)